Salary and Benefits
- Work Cell Phone
- Lab coat
- Book Allowance
Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Perks
- Personalized embroidered White Lab Coat
- Personalized embroided Scrubs
- MSM Paraphernalia: T-shirts, notebooks, etc.
- Paid In-Training Exam (CREOG ITE)
- Annual Credit/Book Allowance to use toward educational purchases.
- Vacation: 15 days
- Sick: 15 days
- Administrative (at the discretion of the Program Director)
The OB/GYN program hosts two annual resident retreats (Fall and Spring) to allow residents time away to gather with each other and team-build.
Travel Allowance for Professional Meetings
The program will make every effort to underwrite expenses when a resident presents at a national meeting. Additionally, the program encourages the invovlement of residents in local and national OB/GYN organizations and will support such activities as the budget allows.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the information above may temporarily change (e.g. cancelling a resident retreat).